You agree that when connected to the server you will abide by the rules listed below and if you do not you will get punished. Remember this is a private server and it is a privilege, not a right to join it.
- Use common sense.
- You can only prank people if they have stated they do not mind and you are willing to clean up after.
- No griefing anything or anyone no matter the circumstances.
- Obey server staff.
- Don't abuse the permissions given to you.
- Have fun!
- No damaging land that is not yours.
- Be respectful of others property and animals.
- You only own land that you have developed or intend to develop on and must make clear to other players of this.
- Don't mine near where other players are mining.
- Don't alter public areas (like farms) to suit your needs. For example, changing the type of crops.
- Keep the vanilla survival world looking clean. For example, mending creeper explosions.
- PvP is allowed as long as both participants that are fighting are willing.
- Once it is started no one can back away.
- You will not take items from other players unless they are willing.
- Items will only be recovered if it can be proven that it was lost by a sever bug and was not lost by human error (such as misplacement).
- Keep the creative world looking clean.
- Any builds can be altered by anyone unless specifically told not too by the creator of the build/development.